Thursday, April 8, 2010

Introduction

Hi everyone.
My name is Cam Herringshaw.  I've been playing piano for eight or nine years, which is roughly half of my life at the time of this first post.  When I learn a song (or am learning a song), I'll post a video of me playing it, along with a few comments on what makes the song interesting, easy, difficult, et cetera.  For anyone reading this blog, please ask questions, or feel free to make requests on types of music (or even a specific piece) that you would like me to play.  If you have a question about a piece that you're trying to play, please post a comment about it, or just email me directly, and I'll be glad to help.  Tomorrow or Saturday will be the first on-topic post, on either Melody Bober's "Moonlight Fantasy" or Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Music of the Night."

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment